Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Project managing the software implementation
- Main point of contact with software company based in the UK – via skype calls
- Troubleshooting IT systems when there is an issue
- Administering the creation, operation, modification, of the upload onto the new system in order to run User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Responsible for the timely completion of UAT
- Working closely with the Manager of the Fund Administration team to ensure that all financial data is inputted correctly
- Installing and maintaining software updates as and when needed
- Imperative that as a system administrator you have the talent and ability to learn new technologies and implement them successfully.
- Accounting background is considered essential in understanding the software capabilities as the software will be used for accounting and reporting purposes
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Accounting degree will be considered an advantage
- Accounting / book-keeping background
- Advantage if you have worked with Microgen software 5Series or other accounting / reporting software
- Excellent communication skills
For more details, please contact info(at)amf-global.com
The Financial Services Advisory division of AMF Global Ltd currently seeks to recruit and/or establish a mutually beneficial co-operation associates and/or strategic partners to support its growing operations and demanding clientele.
Through the said department, AMF Global Ltd provides registration, legal, internal auditing, compliance support and consulting services to Cyprus and offshore investments firms, Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs), Cyprus and non-Cyprus Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), Administrative Service Providers (ASPs) and Insurance Companies.
Such associates and/or partners should have at least three (3) year experience in the field of any of the areas of involvement of the Financial Services Advisory division mentioned above. Relevant academic background shall be considered as an advantage but not a requirement. The position is based in Limassol.
For more details, please contact a.theodosiou(at)amf-global.com
Bachelors’ Degree or Masters in Finance, Economics or Business Administration Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written Strong interest, knowledge and good understanding of Finance Team spirit, good character, excellent problem solving abilities and willingness to develop Computer and internet literate Experience in the Financial Sector will be considered an advantage This vacancy is available only for work-permit holders (EU citizens)
Communicate with, and provide consultancy support to, EU Financial Services companies Communicate with EU Regulatory Authorities Support the Compliance Department Draft and send reports and information If you are looking to be part of a fast paced team please send your CV to corporate(at)kpklegal.com
- Coordinating with overseas agents for company change of name, amendments to memorandum, liquidations, and general company maintenance
- Preparation and execution of corporate documents
- Liaising with banks in Cyprus and abroad
- Due diligence procedures
- Preparation of client invoices
- Formation of both Cyprus and Overseas Companies, including Marshall Islands, British Virgin Islands, UK, Nevis, Belize and Panama
- Coordinating with overseas agents for company for general amendment’s
- Maintaining shelf lists of available companies
- General administration including filing, answering phones and ad hoc duties
- Translation of legal documents from Russian to English and English to Russian
If you are looking to be part of a fast paced team please send your CV to corporate(at)kpklegal.com
Our Limassol-based client, a CySEC-regulated FX Trading company aiming to become a leader in the fast-growing field of online FOREX trading services, is looking to recruit high calibre, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals, who are self-motivated. The successful candidate will hold a full-time position as a Compliance Officer and will be accountable to the management for day to day performance of his/her duties. The successful candidate must be a holder of Advanced CySEC certificate or meet the requirements of CySEC’s Guidelines to obtain it.
- University Degree in Law or Economics or Finance
- Previous experience in an Forex firm is preferable (1-2 Years).
- CYSEC certification will be considered as a significant advantage
- Fluent in English
- Reviewing and approving customers KYC documents.
- Performing ongoing compliance checks.
- Updating the company’s AML manual and procedures, in accordance legislation changes and updates.
- Supervising and ensuring that the departments operate according to the company’s manual and AML policies.
- Updating, Implementing and monitoring the procedures for the prevention of money laundering, compliance and risk management
- Establish, Implement and monitor the training and educating the Company’s employees relating to Anti Money Laundry.
- To review, record, evaluate and manage the risks faced by the Company.
- To review, monitor and analyse fraudulent transactions.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Reporting to the Management.
- Preparation of reports and reporting to the relevant authorities.
If you are looking to be part of a fast paced team please send your CV to info(at)amf-global.com