Investment Funds Formation, Fund Valuation & Accounting
We offer a discreet, personal and flexible service and pride ourselves on building relationships based on trust, excellence and integrity.
As specialists in fund administration, we focus solely on the areas we know whilst allowing clients the freedom to choose the banking, custody and investment services best suited to their exact needs.
We have developed a substantial and well-established operational infrastructure, including highly experienced staff with a wide range of expertise, in both open and closed ended funds. We are positioned to administer many different classifications of funds across a range of jurisdictions covering most investment types, from fixed interest to worldwide equities, property, derivatives and venture capital. Typically, the promoters of the funds that we administer are financial institutions, both large and small (including start-ups), looking to offer fund products to existing and potential clients who wish to maximise their returns via an offshore structure
The successful relationships we have built with our promoters are founded on a thorough understanding of their expectations and requirements, achieved through a very personal and pro-active service. Our overall objective is to help ensure that the funds we administer are successful. To achieve this funds not only require quality investment management but also the most appropriate structure and administration. Our strengths are firstly in assisting our promoters and their advisors in the selection of the most beneficial fund structure (e.g. type of fund, jurisdiction, frequency of valuation etc) and secondly in providing efficient and cost effective administration.
- Advice on structuring a vehicle
- Review and comment on all fund documentation
- Perform appropriate due diligence on all key parties
- Provide assistance with authorisation
- Provision of fund directors
- Assistance with selection of auditors
- Project manage the launch of the fund
Fund Valuations and Accounting
- Pricing of portfolios
- Calculation of NAVs and share/unit prices
- Fund accounting
- Placing hedging and foreign exchange transactions
- Verifying trade information
- Calculation, collection and payment of expenses and income
- Preparation of financial statements
- Reconciliation of stocks and cash
- Performance fee calculation
- Tax reporting