AMF Global is dedicated to providing forward-thinking solutions. Our business is based on the following core values.
- Our clients’ interests always come first. If we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Uncompromising commitment to excellence. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work from the largest plan to the smallest task.
- Integrity & honesty are at the heart of our business. We adhere fully to the letter and spirit of all laws. Our ethical principles will not be compromised.
- Complacency can lead to extinction. We diligently strive to understand and anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs.
- Confidentiality is sacred. We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. We are committed to absolute discretion on their behalf.
- Our size is an asset. We are big enough to undertake the largest project of any of our clients, yet thorough and detailed enough to service their smallest needs. We don’t assume client loyalty. We earn it.
Andreas holds a Masters Degree (MSc) in Finance and Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. He holds an Investment Firms Certificate of Dealing on Own Account and Portfolio Management from the Ministry of Finance in Cyprus. His extensive experience in the financial services advisory field includes advising and consulting numerous Investment Firms in Cyprus and a broad range of other international businesses and vehicles in the financial services sector. He has worked within various regulatory jurisdictions in relation to a diverse range of financial structures. His experience also includes the provision of asset management services to a diverse range of professional investors and the successful completion of multiple projects in the retail forex industry.
Maria graduated from the University of Warwick with an LL.B (Hons) and subsequently obtained a Master’s Degree (LL.M) in Commercial Law from the University of Bristol. She started her career at the Law offices of Andreas Neocleous & Co where she worked as an advocate in the Litigation Department and the Intellectual Property Department. She then worked for Elias Marine Consultants Ltd where she held the position of Legal Consultant/Claims Executive. She subsequently spent 3 years with the law firm of Costantinos M. Hadjipieras as an advocate in General, Commercial and Civil Litigation. She is now an Advocate / Partner at KPK Legal of which she is one of the founding partners. Her main areas of practice include Probate and Administration of Estates, Civil Litigation, Family Law and Intellectual Property Law. She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
Kathryn graduated from the Metropolitan University of Manchester with an LL.B (Hons) degree in Law and, after having attended the Bar Vocational Course at the Inns of Court School of Law, she was called to the Bar by Gray’s Inn. She started her career at the Law offices of Cacoyannis & Co plc and then spent 7 years at the bank London Forfaiting Asia Ltd, where she set up and headed the legal department. She then spent 4 years at the Law offices of Chrysses Demetriades & Co in the shipping finance department. She subsequently joined Kommunalkredit International Bank Ltd where she set up the Legal Department. She spent there 5 years and held the position of Head of the Legal Department’s Loans and Financing Desk. She is now an Advocate / Partner at KPK Legal of which she is one of the founding partners. Her areas of practice include banking law with a specialisation in international and public financing, corporate law, commercial law, shipping/maritime law, real estate law and employment law. She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and of the English Bar.